Submissions are juried by a curatorial board, which consists of Ted Vogel, Associate Professor of Art, Studio Head in Ceramics, Department of Art, at Lewis & Clark College, Namita Wiggers, Curator of the Museum of Contemporary Craft in Portland, Oregon, Thomas Orr, Professor of Art and head of Ceramics at the Oregon College of Art and Craft, Richard Burkett, Professor of Ceramics at San Diego State University, and Ayumi Horie, a studio potter and member of the board of directors of the Archie Bray Foundation.
2. on accessCeramics.org, click 'sign in to Flickr'. after you enter your Flickr username and password, you'll be redirected back to accessCeramics.org.
3. click the 'suggest an artist' link in the upper right-hand corner, and complete the form.
- you must include a link to a website of images (if you don't have a website, upload your images to Flickr, and provide the link to your photostream). please make 15-20 images available to the curatorial board for review.
- if your website does not have a resume or cv, you must also provide a link (to post a resume or cv online, try scribd.com).
4. please expect about two weeks for the curatorial board to review your work. you will receive an email with the board's decision, and further instructions if approved.
if you have questions about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leaning That Way, by Charles Timm-Ballard